Accessibility Conformance at Salem FiveOur Accessibility Statement
Website and Online Services
Some of the means we use to provide accessible web content include the following:
- Our websites have been manually tested by Be Accessible, Inc., a third-party provider using JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver Screen Readers to evaluate accessibility compliance and to provide guidance regarding remediation.
- Results of automated testing are monitored and managed through our third-party providers, Siteimprove and Be Accessible, and tested regularly by internal resources.
Salem Five reaches beyond compliance, providing usability improvements that benefit all users including those that rely on assistive technology. Some of the accessibility features on our website include:
- Keyboard accessibility
- Sufficient color contrast
- Alternative text for labels
- Video captions
- Speech-to-text website search
- Accessible .pdf files
- Accessible-designated parking spots in our bank-owned parking lots
- Accessible building entrances and lobbies
- Wheelchair-height customer service desks and lobby ATMs at various locations
- Live customer service personnel
- Our bank-owned ATM network equipped with audio jack functionality serving those with hearing and vision impairments.
- Drive-Thru Banking at various locations
Throughout our websites, we may make use of different third-party websites, such as Twitter and Facebook, to spread the news about Salem Five's products and services as well as to provide interactive calculators, videos, online chat, and more. These sites, over which Salem Five has no control, may present accessibility challenges. We make our best effort to work with our contracted third-party providers to provide accessible content.
Our efforts to maintain accessibility and usability are ongoing. While we do our best to make our websites as accessible as possible, an issue may be encountered by different assistive technologies as the range of assistive tools varies. We appreciate your understanding and will always work with you to resolve all issues that may arise.